UnitedHealthcare Certifications Open July 1!
As of July 1, you can certify to sell 2020 UnitedHealthcare® products.
CERTIFY EARLY! The sales materials portal will open Aug. 17 for Enrollment Guide orders! By certifying early, you can ensure you’ll have materials ready to go by Oct. 1. The longer you wait to certify, the less likely you are to receive materials by Oct. 1.
SAVE TIME: Medicare Basics Now Includes MA, PDP AND Medicare Supplement!
Now, when you pass Medicare Basics or transfer your passing AHIP score, you will be given conditional credit for Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans (PDP), and Medicare Supplement products. Once you pass the remaining two prerequisite assessments (Ethics and Compliance and the AARP 101 course), you will be certified to sell non-Special Needs Medicare Advantage plans, stand-alone PDPs, and AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance plans.
How to Take Certifications
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications Certification Website Here
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- Each time you launch the assessment an attempt is counted, whether you complete the assessment or not. Important: Be sure to schedule uninterrupted time in order to complete the entire assessment without losing an attempt.
- Upon answering a question, immediate feedback lets you know if you answered the question correctly or incorrectly.
- You cannot have both the course and test open at the same time. It is recommended that you review the course information and/or resources PRIOR to launching the test.
- If you wish to receive the $50 discount on AHIP from UnitedHealthcare, you must launch AHIP through Jarvis on or after July 1.
- Watch for the 2020 Certification User Guide on Jarvis July 1.